Thursday, June 11, 2009

YO!

Whats up ya'll! My names Jessie and I like to climb rocks and stuff. Ill be posting of my travels and climbing exploits whatever they may be. Right now Im up in Juneau Alaska exploring and developing new boulders and routes, whenever weather permits.... But thanks to global warming the weather has been awsome and stuffs getting done. Yesterday Paul D. and I headed out to the tea harbor boulders and did some new problems as well as the new classic low tension, a super rad lip traverse recently established by our homie brandononly down side you have to heel hook the whole way can you say EWWWWW
I also made my own contributions to this new block. First problem was Poop Arete Direct. This one move wonder is all about the lurching first move off of two bad crimps to a jug. Not amazing but something to do if your bored lol.I cleaned it so it was no choice
Last but not least I did the FA of Spice Girls. A really nice line found by Brandon. I tried it once and it felt really hard but after figuring out some beta and cleanin the top out sent the rig and gave it with its glorious name.and yes I did it with my eyes closed
Two new problems Id say a productive day. But I got Hot Mustard on the mind stay tuned for what I got a brewin' it'll be good with maybe some video!

No comments:

Post a Comment